Saturday, November 1, 2008

I like movies...


I have always loved the movies.  My parents love movies, my grandparents love movies, my sisters love movies, my husband loves movies, and I am slowly getting my son to love movies:)  I feel like I have seen every movie at the movie store most of the time:)  I love the BBC, romantic comedies, documentaries, foreign films, indie flicks, silent films (esp. German ones!!), B-horror shows, samurai classics, westerns, and action/adventure as well.  

We see a new movie almost every day here at our apartment in NYC, and I plan to review them all!!  If there is a lull (maybe a 48-hour period with no new movie), I will review classics and must-see favorites.  I plan to review current releases from the theater at least once per week (as I see them:).



For the interested reader, I will also give updates on our family activities, and things that I find and like, just for fun!  Hope you'll check back often to find good movies to watch!

No comments: